Ok, so here goes my first blog. First off Im Tab and Im a 34 year old wife to a awesome man name kim. I am a mother of 2 very bright and talented kids Cody 14 and Makayla 11. We have our 3 year old chihuahua Digger that we adopted from our local animal shelter, so I am all game for pet adoptions because it truely saves precious little lives. Ok, now that we have the introductory out of the way, in the near future I will attempt to blog on all kind of things that seem fun and outgoing. Maybe some make-up and nail art tutorials.
A few odds and ins, such as poetry (which I love), maybe some product reviews, shopping, pets, kids, Health talk, dieting ( I'm trying to do, so I will keep you informed on that), home life, and other things that I think you might find interesting, as I hobble upon them. So in other words this blog could be about anything. I do hope you enjoy sharing this new & scary adventure with me, that I am about to begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment